Hello! I’m so glad to finally be wrapping up February.. I’m WAY behind on my Project Life, and since I’m going home to Toronto in December, I was hoping to be almost be caught up by then, but it’s not looking likely at this point. I’ll keep working; the hardest part for me is choosing the photos for each trip because I take so many! This was a 3 day trip.. about 48 hours! I posted all the details about our trip on the recap so if you’d like to know where we ate, stayed, and explored, check it out!
You’re here for Project Life, so let’s get to it! For the list of materials used, scroll to the bottom or click here.
- Retro Flip stamps – Artist Gather
- Ink pads:
- Ready To Roam die cuts & “Exploring” card – Feed Your Craft – sold out
- Index tabs – Avery – amazon.com
- A Beautiful Mess word stickers – old
- Studio Calico word stickers – old
- Off We Go stamp – Everyday Explorers – sold out – digital
- 2×2″ insert – Simple Stories Snap! – amazon.com
- Black tile puffy alphabet stickers – Feed Your Craft – sold out
- Travel Words – Kelly Purkey – sold out
- Tiny Attacher – Tim Holtz – amazon.com
- Template for “Foodventures” page – Ali Edwards (Hello Story 2 digital package)
- Nesting Circle dies – Hero Arts – scrapbook.com
- Mini Power Tape – Tombow – amazon.com
- Paper Trimmer – Fiskars – amazon.com
- Alphabet Alignment guide – We R Memory Keepers – scrapbook.com
- Precision Pen – American Crafts – scrapbook.com
- Instax Share SP-2 printer – Fujifilm – amazon.com
- Epson PictureMate PM-400 photo printer – amazon.com
- Canon PIXMA PRO-100 photo printer – B&H Photo Video
Thanks so much for stopping by!