February brought my mom and a few trips along with it so the short month went by even more quickly. The first few days my mom was in town, she made us some Mexican food that we don’t have readily available in Germany: tamales and gorditas. It was all so delicious. Then, we took the train to Paris; none of us had been to Paris before and I fell in love with the city. We stayed at an airbnb that wasn’t too far from the Eiffel Tower, and we took the metro everywhere. I felt very lucky to be able to go on these short trips.
The photos in the spread are from the first two days we were there. Our first stop was at Trocadero to get a view of the Eiffel Tower, and then we walked towards it, but then it was time to go back to see the sunset. On the second day, we had breakfast at LaDurée and walked along Les Champs-Elysées, towards L’Arc De Triomphe, we went up to the top, and then we just wandered around the city and over to the Place de Concorde. We had a late lunch and went back to the airbnb to hang out for a bit and figure out our dinner plans. We went to a little bistro, and we had the macarons for dessert. They really hit the spot.
Here is the video followed by the photos of the spread, and at the very end of the post, the list of materials I used.
Thanks for coming by!
Items used in the spread (none of the links are affiliated):
- Background for February card – Pinkfresh Studio – Out and About Collection – Mixed Embellishment Pack (back cardstock) – scrapbook.com
- February – Studio Calico gold and cork month – sold out
- Chipboard hearts – Felicity Jane – sold out
- Kraft paper labels (old) – Target Dollar Spot
- Cards (old) – Studio Calico & Kelly Purkey
- Train stamp – Everyday Explorers – Gone Exploring – sold out
- Geotag paperpad – Ali Edwards – Travel collection main kit – sold out – digital
- Start Here // First Impressions // OMG I Think I Love This Place Already – Everyday Explorers – New Adventures (digital)
- Gold Alpha – American Crafts – Target.com – sold out
- Gold Hello chipboard sticker – Becky Higgins – no longer available
- Pink “This” heart – Ali Edwards – Week In The Life chipboard bundle – sold out
- Epic ephemera – Pinkfresh Studio – Out and About Collection – Mixed Embellishment Pack – scrapbook.com
- Pink tag (old) – Target Dollar Spot
- Travel / Travelogue die cut – Pinkfresh Studio – Out and About Collection – Ephemera pack – scrapbook.com
- Tim Holtz Tiny attacher – scrapbook.com
- 1 canoe 2 roller date stamp – discontinued – similar
- Epson PictureMate PM-400 photo printer – amazon.com
- Canon PIXMA PRO-100 photo printer – B&H Photo Video
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider – Michaels (use a coupon!!)
- Seafoam ink – VersaColor
- Turquoise Stone ink – Prima Marketing Ingvild Bolme Chalk ink edger pad
- Hippo – Lawn Fawndamentals – Lawn Fawn
- Blush labels / Love wood veneer / rainbow label / yellow labels / geotag – sorry.. don’t know where these are all from 🙁