The second part of January has finally be completed! The 9×12 layouts are still not easy for me, so it takes me a bit longer, plus I tend to take a bunch of photos when we go on trips, so it’s hard to narrow down the photos (just wait until February!!). I stay away from travel albums because I already have a ton of albums.
Anyhow, during my first three or so weeks in Germany, we went on our first overnight trip to Munich by train. We were only there for 2 nights, and less than 48 hours total. We went from a Saturday night to Monday around noon, and we should’ve thought the dates of that trip a little bit better because a lot of things are closed on Sunday (our full day there). The weather was cold, but we did dress for the weather when we went exploring.
On Saturday night, we went for drinks and out to dinner. On Sunday, we watched the Glockenspiel clock at 10 a.m. and then we went up to the observation deck at City Hall. We also went to the Toy Museum at the old City Hall. We also walked around a bit until we got too cold, and decided to go into a beer hall for some food (and beer/wine). We went back to the hotel to warm up, and then we went out to dinner.
On Monday, we went to the Canadian consulate to have some documents checked, and then we walked around a bit, packed our bags, and headed home. I’d love to go back when it’s warmer so we can explore the city more.
Here’s the process video, along with the photos. At the bottom of the post, there is a list of things I used (I linked whatever I could).
Thanks for coming by!
Items used in these layouts (none of these links are affiliated):
- Kelly Purkey tags from a previous kit – similar
- Pinkfresh Studio – In A Creative Bubble – Out and About Collection – Ephemera Pack – scrapbook.com
- Hero Arts – Clearly Kelly Sticky Notes – Scrapbook & More
- Feed Your Craft 2018 Let’s Eat (sold out)
- Dear Lizzy Fine and Dandy Gold Foil Thickers Woodland – amazon.com
- Out + About card – In A Creative Bubble
- Comfort Food & Super Delicious cards – In A Creative Bubble
- Studio Calico – Cat’s Cradle (sold out)
- Studio Calico – chipboard hearts (sold out)
- Tim Holtz Tiny attacher – scrapbook.com
- 1 canoe 2 roller date stamp – discontinued – similar
- Becky Higgins – 6×8 page protectors
- Epson PictureMate PM-400 photo printer – amazon.com
- Canon PIXMA PRO-100 photo printer – B&H Photo Video