2019 Project Life :: January Part 1
Now that I got settled in Germany and my mom’s visit was over, it was time to put together my first Project Life spread for 2019. This year, I’m doing Project Life in a 9×12 album from Studio Calico. The last two years, I have been using 6×12 albums, so going back to 9×12 was quite the change–I wasn’t used to so much space!
This first spread is of the first 4 days of January while I was still in Texas and getting the last of the house ready for the move. Below is the process video. If you want to see more, be sure to subscribe to my channel! At the bottom of the post, you can find the supplies I used.
Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies used for this post (links are not affiliated):
- Studio Calico – Documenter Kit (sold out) – printable journal cards
- Studio Calico Gold & Cork January (from 2018)
- Ali Edwards chip board stickers (sold out)
- Simple Stories Snatp! Photo Flips 4×6
- Avery 16241 Insertable Index Tabs with Printable Inserts
- Kerri Bradford – Home stamp set
- Feed Your Craft – 2018 Giving Thanks stamp set (sold out)
- Feed Your Craft – 2018 This December stamp set (sold out)